Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Purple strapless dresses








Today will be the last post of 2008! Oh how it has gone by so fast!

So todays theme is purple strapless dresses! I have become obsessed with the color purple in the last few months. The last dress you see, I even ended up buying it. Why do you think the main color of this blog is purple...?

This People magazine article agreed in that all stars are wearing a ton of purple as well. Here, Eva Longoria, Natalie Portman, and Leann Rimes sport their favorite shades.

The first dress is also stunning. Its a silk-jersey dress with sweetheart neckline and knot detail at bust.. Just a Laila Azhar beauty.

The second dress is a Jill Stuart printed puckered-silk dress with sweetheart neckline and boning at lined bodice. So many of our favorite dresses are from Jill Stuart!

The third dress is Abaete and is a crinkle silk chiffon dress which has a woven chiffon bodice, sweetheart neckline and built-in corset boning. Gorgeous, may I add!

The fourth dress, which I own, is my favorite! I have been looking for a tutu for about 3 years now and when I found this, I had to have it! It's a beautiful French Connection twill tube Tutu dress. It's a super flattering strapless gown with trendy pleating in front and a full tulle skirt underneath to give volume. Very affordable.

Where can you buy these stunnas?

Laila Azhar- shopbop.com
Jill Stuart- shopbop.com
Abaete- bloomingdales.com
French Connection- bloomingdales.com

These dresses are very chic, but even more affordable.

12 comments:

  1. That second Jill Stuart dress is adorable! I would love to trade links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Jill Stuart dress, it's adorable.
    And I bet your dress is amazing.

    Best of luck in the new year !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i lovee the frech connection dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment! Love your blog, u're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to trade links too :-) Happy new years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I loved to have a purple strapless dress! All of these look wonderful!

    BTW, thanks for coming by my blog and I would love to trade links! Just make sure to add me to your blog roll! Have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. where is your purple dress?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.!! All those purple strapless dresses are so beautiful. I too for a strapless dress from Lord and Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are the only decent normal not ugly pics on this whole website. oh wait i forgot, your not in them...no wonder

    ReplyDelete
  10. fashioncrazy-abby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful strapless dresses collection, I like so much, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete