Sunday, February 15, 2009

All Washed Out

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blouse (underneath)- Theory. Jeans- Levi's. Jacket- Gap. Shoes- DKNY.

I've wanted a pair of tie dye jeans since they were advertised in Teen Vogue last year. The Teen Vogue pair were Diesel and they costed 400 dollars. Way too expensive for my liking and I knew that if I waited a few months, I could get them for a fifth of the price. These Levi's popped up when I was searching tie dye jeans on Google and the price was too good to turn down. A tip for all of you-If you are looking for something and type it into Google, they can always find similar products to the one you want, especially at a bargain price. That is all for now. X x x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeousss post. love the pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your pants!!!
    and the whole outfit
    very cute!

    ReplyDelete