Friday, January 23, 2009

It All Pays Off

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Shirt- Geren Ford. Jeans- Ann Taylor. Shoes- Aldo. Belt- Vintage?

Seems like I haven't posted in ages!! 

This was the outfit I wore for the celebratory dinner for finishing exams. I love high waisted jeans because I feel like they can make any dressy top, casual. The ensemble also consisted of the heels which are quilted black patent leather. 

P.s.- I recently downloaded photobucket and the quality of the photos are evidently better. Just thought I'd let you all know. 

Ciao. 

3 comments:

  1. I love that top with the ruffly collar! I also love how you mixed the black and brown a couple posts down - I just mentioned doing that on my blog.

    You have great style - unique and lovely~

    Cheers,
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, this is all just so gorgeous
    like whatta hit! its crazy, i loove all your clothes and not to mention that you are such an inspiration

    ReplyDelete